Oxford Society Planned Giving
Members of the Oxford Society have made a planned gift, such as a bequest in their will or a charitable gift annuity, to the Delta Zeta Foundation.
You may join the Oxford Society by making a deferred or estate gift, showcasing your lasting commitment to Delta Zeta beyond your lifetime. Generous contributions, from dedicated alumnae and friends like you, profoundly impact the Foundation's work.
Benefits of Joining The Oxford Society
- Recognition in Delta Zeta publications for your gracious giving.
- Leaving a lasting legacy of support for future generations of Delta Zeta members.
- Receive a tax deduction for your contributions.
Contact Alicia Favata, CFRE, for more information:
Begin your legacy with us
- To help you get started on your plans and legacy, you can use FreeWill, an online tool that guides you through the process of creating your will or trust. It’s easy to use, accessible online and can be completed in 20 minutes. You can use this resource on its own, or use it to document your wishes before finalizing your plans with an attorney.
- Do you have an IRA, 401(k), life insurance policy or any other assets not included in your will? If so, these are called non-probate assets and you must plan your beneficiaries for them separately. Use this online tool to make your plans, and designate us as a beneficiary of one or more of these assets.